In 2005, I sought out a career as a RE/MAX Realtor because I'm extremely passionate about serving others and real estate allows me to do just that. Since then I have built an extensive knowledge of the real estate markets in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and surrounding areas. My faith in God inspires me to develop strong working relationships with my clients, and I'm committed to maintaining high standards of professionalism, ethics and hard work. I experience such joy in assisting my clients with every aspect of real estate, whether it be the buying and selling process, staging a home, or simply offering advice when requested. When I'm not working, I enjoy running, volunteering in our church, and spending time with my husband and our two young children.
A few highlights from my career and personal life include:
- As a RE/MAX Agent and Partner with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, I was honored to be named the Children’s Miracle Network RE/MAX Individual of the year in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- In 2008, I received the Children's Miracle Network Council Member of the Year.
- My RE/MAX office awarded me with the Cooperative Spirit Award in 2009.
- I achieved the RE/MAX 100% Club Award four consecutive years (2009-2012) in Oklahoma City with RE/MAX Preferred Properties.
- I married my best friend in 2011 and we moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma where I started a real estate team with an associate and friend in Oklahoma City.
- I joined the RE/MAX Life office in 2014.
- From 2015 to 2017, I formed a team in the Tulsa area.
- The team, along with my associate in OKC, then transitioned into a group called “The Oklahoma Team.” The Oklahoma Team consists of three RE/MAX Realtors serving multiple real estate market areas for the state of Oklahoma and comes with a combined knowledge and experience of over 20 years in the real estate industry.